Saturday, March 24, 2007

For afew days I felt that I lost my complet enerjy and I felt bad.in th emorning it was difficult to wake up and everyday I was in no good mood.during the trekking my eyes found a little bit problem and after that when I was cycling at night something goes to my eyes and it made my eyes very painful and it had a red point on it and in the other hand I got cold and some news from Iran got too much enerjy of me and just I had to be alone to recover myself.it is really difficult to be in line with others and they cant undrestand you and just they think and think and think.at first I trusted my way then I left my home and it means that I am ready for every situation ,but in the other hand there is some other person who are involved with my trip and I can do nothing,it is my life style and I can imagin everything about my life but what about others?
now I could overcome on this thougts and feel relax .even in these days whenever that I wanted to find a way for planting tree I found that I have no enerjy to do that and right now juat I wast the time and in fact I was fighting with thought that pushed me from others.
Yes there is a river and just I am fellowing on it and I dont move there ,just I let it to bring me .so I decided to ignore emails and just look at front.I am sure that GOD and nature will help me.they wont leave me alone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What you are doing is fantastic! We need to learn more about Iranians and Iran.

I am from England and found your blog while searching for information about the forests in the Congo and how western companies are planning to destroy this amazing country even more.

http://www.chnpress.com/news/?section=1&id=1854

You probably won't have time to read this on your journey, but here are the links anyway:

http://www.chnpress.com/news/?section=1&id=1854

http://www.guardian.co.uk/congo/story/0,,2054203,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=12

I wish you all the best, and will send your blog to as many bloggers as I can to spread your message of peace.

Take care of your self.

kemistry

Anonymous said...

تیر دگرگون گشته تیشتر در اوستا و بازمانده از باورهای پیش از اشو زرتشت و ایزد باران بوده است
جشن تیرگان یکی از جشنهای مهم ایرانی است این جشن باستانی را به شما هموطن عزیز فرزند سرزمین پارس تبریک میگویم
امیدوارم در پناه خداوندگار سرزمین پارس اهورمزدا پاینده برقرار باشید

Anonymous said...

مهرگان جشن پيمان، مهر و صلح و آشتی بر شما شاد باد